Saturday 6 April 2013

Addicted to shoes!

In typical female style I have found the passion for shoes, but not just any shoes… These have to be Fabulous Shoes! You might not be able to wear these designs but I'm sure they will impress just as much!

I'm so happy with my new fabulous shoes stamp collection, that I have made several card designs around them. The first one is below and I will be uploading my other designs over the next few days.

I really hope you can get some inspiration from them and please let me know what you think!

030

Materials used:

  • White card
  • Adorning squares outside die
  • Fabulous shoes stamp collection 2
  • Pro markers – rose pink – pale pink – blossom – mulberry – lilac – orchid – blush – pear green – leaf green – blender
  • Floral accents die
  • Pink card
  • White card blank
  • Hunkydory pink card
  • Mirror card
  • Red and pink roses

Using the white card along with the adorning squares die and my trusty Grand Calibur gave me the shape that I wanted, for the centre of the card. I chose the shoe design from my stamp collection and coloured the image using the pro markers. I chose to mat and layer with the pink card onto a white card blank. I finished the card off with embellishments made by using mirror card and pink card with a floral accents die, adding the pink and red roses to complete the design.

No comments:

Post a Comment