Friday 12 April 2013

Bear on the ball!

This is one of my favourite stamps! I think it is just so cute and can be adapted to all sorts of colours...

I decided to make this one traditional and give him a blue football.

I also made this a challenge to myself to only use five colours when colouring in the design.

 
 
Materials Used:
  • White card
  • Label Three die
  • Stampavie Sporty Stamp
  • Flex markers - Dolphin Blue - Cloud Blue - Champagne - Nutmeg - Cappuccino - Blender
  • White card blank
  • Blue card
  • Black card
  • Parisian Accents die
  • Mirror card
 
I used the label three die on this card as the shape complimented the football. After stamping the design, I coloured and blended until satisfied. It is also good to see the final design with the shading making it look more realistic. I matted and layered to co-ordinate with the chosen flex marker colours. I added the mirror card shapes for a finishing touch.
 
I like it, what do you think?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment