Monday 1 April 2013

Starting off!

Welcome to my new blog - all about craft especially card craft. After visiting many other crafting blogs and admiring their cards and getting loads of ideas and inspiration, I have decided to start my own!

Hopefully you will enjoy what I put on here and comments are always welcome (especially nice ones!) From my blog I hope to inspire others and share ideas, hint and tips to how all types of materials can be made into stunning cards.

I am lucky enough to have a craft shop near where I live and I also use Create and Craft (in fact probably use it too much!) From these I buy my crafting materials and kits - I have my favourites though... and if I were to name my top three companies, for me it would be:

1. Hunkydory
2. Kanban (Boo Hoo... can't believe they are no longer)
3. Spellbinders

I wonder what your top three would be? Please let me know...

Anyway to my latest card... for the friends of a newborn baby boy! He is a real Easter baby, only born yesterday and because he has been named straight away, I decided to put his name on the card!



I really hope they like it!



1 comment:

  1. The card is delightful!

    Your new blog is beautifully designed, colourful and welcoming. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete